Everybody told me
- Not to put an 'under construction' tag my your page, so I didn't
- Not to make dead links. Well, it's not dead is it ?
But nobody told me the contents should be relevant, so this is what you get for now
Basically this is my small collection (pictures will come someday) of almost worthless cars, motorcycles and mopeds like
- 2 Solex, used weekly by my wife and I
- Our Honda CB1100F, used regularly
- The Honda GL1000, not used for years and standing in my way
- The XR500, same situation as the GL 1000
- 1 complete and some bits and pieces from Honda Amigo's I never use
- A 1946 Sarolea 350 with Precision side car, also bits and pieces till I find some time to restore it
- Our Triumph Spitfire, still to be repaired
My father's hidden junk. It's a shame not to show them on the internet but give me some time. I still have to make most of the pictures. In the mean time, just see what you are missing here....
- A 1932 Minerva 17 HP, running fine
- A 1934 Hudson Convertible straight eight. It is being re-restored
- His little '24 Citroen C3 convertible. Has to be repaired
- A '53 Fulda Mobil : three wheels and an aluminium body
- '23 International truck. That's my favourite but we didn't start its restoration
- A 'goggle' VW beetle. Same condition
- A very old Barkas truck. Want to buy it ?
- Same with the Renault Rambler, just taking to much space
So just be (very very) patient or let me know if you really want to see them on the this page, so it might speed up my action :-)